Friday, September 25, 2009

Dangerous Babe


Change in subject matter a bit and style a bit. I've been having trouble finishing anything and more being happy with what I finish and thought maybe it's from drawing the same old same old day after day so playing came up with this. I always liked comics and still do for that matter. Most of my drawing is "cartoony" although I admit its just how it comes out, not really on purpose but this at least is intentional. Anyway, I had fun with it so if your looking here your likely to see more like it. I thought of putting more color in the background but stopped on purpose. I can't afford the fancy art programs but have a free one called the "gimp" I downloaded some time ago but haven't put much effort into learning it yet. Maybe I'll use this to play with it and see if I can figure it out.

No comments: