Sunday, September 13, 2009

Another WIP


Another work in progress series, this one inspired by a television show I was watching today.

So far this is all one pen, a faber-castell Sepia. I hop around in the drawing, working on one area until it was done would make me loopy ( loopier maybe). I also work on several drawings on one time for the same reason, to ward off boredom. On the drawing board now are some sunflowers and a scantily dressed girl. Maybe I'll post those also. Could I have a hand vote for which? The sunflowers? Well OK, I'm surprised but always in favor of what the majority wants.


There was a time I thought I was pretty smart about technology but I have to admit it seems to have passed me by. I did get the internet activated at the house and now have one notebook computer that I can access it from but trying to set up my "home network" is not going anywhere quick. Mostly I use a PC, that hooked up to my scanner/printer and still operating off dial up ( not going to disconnect that until I'm certain I know what I'm doing.) I've been reading a bunch of stuff about how to and etc and it seems to make sense while I'm looing at it but after I realize that most of it I have no idea what they are talking about. Anyone know the brain cell die off rate after age 59 or so?

No comments: