Saturday, February 14, 2009







I've read more then once that anyone wishing to be an artist should spend at least an hour a day drawing, that it is that important of a skill. I think that's probably good advise and although I'm not sure how much it helps I spend much more then an hour not so much for improvement but just because I enjoy it so much. Watching television or at least having it on while I go about the day is also something that happens daily and I often make quick sketches from the tv. I am fond of the old shows anyway both the old movies and the black and white television I remember from when I was a kid. I Think the contrast in the b&w shows makes me think more about the same in making a drawing. Posting here a couple sketches from todays tv watching and also an attempt at making an aceo, the 2.5 X 3.5 trading cards popular with some people.

No comments: