Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Pen and Ink


This is a pen and ink drawing mainly of the boy who is taken from an old photo I have. I have drawn this kid a few times and never got him like I wanted, what I see in the picture. In the photo he looks like a tough little b**$#ard leaning against the pole but I'm not getting that from my drawing, something in the stance is wrong. Oh well, I'll keep working on it and maybe you'll see this kid again.

We went to a wedding Saturday, my wifes niece. It was held on a golf course, something I'm sure happens every day but I've never heard of it , probably because I don't golf and avoid weddings as much as possible. Kind of put me in mind of Gerald Ford ( I think he was the one always beaning people with golf balls, wasn't he?) It turned out fine, nobody got beaned, didn't even hear anyone yell four! and the couple are nice people and will have a good life together.

No comments: