Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Green Man


A detail from a work in progress. Part ink and watercolor pencils The Green man a symbol in my mind of spring but sure not like that around here today again. No snow but pretty cold and rainy again, saw the sun a couple of times but pretty much it stayed hidden. Baseball goes on like the postal service once did rain or shine though so we went to our grandsons practice today. My wife was smarter then many of the people there dressing in a warm winter coat while many of the spectators were wearing light jackets or no jackets at all, at least one person wearing shorts. That happened to be my grandsons father who I wont say much about but never gave him credit for much sense.

Me? I dressed light, just a light jacket shirt thing but I watched from the car with my sketchbook and was quite comfy thank you.

No comments: